American Aviation Academy can provide efficient ab-initio training to make you a safe and proficient career Pilot.
We are FAA & EASA Certified
- 3 FAA written exams
- FAA Private Pilots License
- FAA Instrument Rating
- FAA Single and Multi Engine
- KSAN Airport pick up and drop off
- We offer regularly scheduled shuttle service between our accommodations and the flight school
Prerequisites for License:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Speak, read and write English
Prices are based on the minimum hour requirements to complete the training, in the lowest priced resource. It is not guaranteed you will complete your training in the minimum hours. Should you exceed any flight/ground hours, you will be responsible for the additional costs. Please plan and budget for any additional costs that may occur. Higher rates for aircraft upgrades may apply. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Fuel surcharges may apply.